Will I be covered if I see a dentist outside of the United States?

Yes, we are able to cover services outside of the United States.

In order to do so, we need a claim form to be submitted in English with U.S. Dollar currency and ADA (American Dental Association) codes. A U.S. address and tax ID number are also required. If the provider does not have a U.S. address and tax ID number, the claim would need to be filed by the member.

You can download the ADA claim form here: https://beam.dental/claims

Click on "Are you a dentist?" and select "ADA Claim Form." Once it's been completed by you or your dentist, you can upload it by clicking on "Upload Claim Form" on the same webpage.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.